Events & Public Information posters may be displayed on the Community Notice Board on the Church Green. Please deliver these to Ballater (RD) Ltd at the Ballater Caravan Park.
Posters for this website and the Victoria & Albert Halls‘ board may be delivered to the Halls (via the Albert Hall Door) and may be for events taking place in the Deeside area. All the posters received are displayed here with a PDF version available below:
Ballater Events posters are displayed here. Posters for events from Braemar to Aboyne and also in Tarland (all just a short drive away) are shared on our Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram. Links to websites and other pages are listed at Events News & Links. Even more information about events throughout the Shire can be found at Visit Cairngorms.
- ‘A Fly Cup & A Fine Piece!’ -Afternoon Tea & Doric Songs Sunday, Oct.27th
- Ballater Farmers Markets – April through November 2019
- Ballater & District Pipe Band Ceilidh – Saturday, Oct.5th
- Ballater Job Club – Sept. 17 and Oct. 15 2019
- Black Tie Fundraiser for the Victoria & Albert Halls – POSTPONED until Dec. 7th
- Fall Fest Fundraiser – Church Green, Oct.19th Noon – late!
- Family Race Night at the Barrel – Sat., Oct 5th, 7.30pm
- Film – ‘Mary, Queen of Scots’ – Sept. 28th
- Foraging Workshops – July 13, August 3 and Sept. 20
- Health Walks on Tuesdays and Fridays
- MacMillan Coffee Morning, Craigendarroch – Sept. 27th 10am-noon
- Music Photography Exhibition by Amy Muir – Sept. 14th-23rd
- Silent Auction – Oct. 4th, Victoria Hall
- Sound Festival – Various locations, Oct.23 – Nov.3 Info – Ballater Library
- Tai Chi Classes
- Yoga Classes, Hilton Craigendarrroch
Any businesses in the Ballater area may display posters here! Members of the Ballater Business Association may display posters with a link to their own website, Facebook pages, etc.
Business Notices – Menus, Promotions, Employment Opportunities!
(In Communities in the Upper Deeside area and nearby.)
error: Content is protected !!