Snowroads in the Cairngorms National Park – The Snow Roads Scenic Route is a 90-mile journey from the market town of Blairgowrie to the Highland town of Grantown-on-Spey. The road links the communities of Braemar, Ballater and Tomintoul with a range of natural and cultural attractions.
- Check the website for Traffic Scotland / follow them on Twitter.
- Current Bus Timetable:
- Services 105, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 210 – click here for the PDF from Stagecoach. Stagecoach are @StagecoachNScot on Twitter!
- There is unfortunately no Open Top Bus since 2015! If you would like to see this service return – please contact Stagecoach!
- Notices of Road and Bridge closures and restrictions are listed under Public Notices.
- Traffic Information is available on your car radio on:
- Estrace price comparison
error: Content is protected !!